Dealer Management System (DMS) Integration
What is a dealership management system and why should it connect to RouteOne? A dealership management system (DMS) is an information system created specifically for automotive dealerships to capture information relating to Sales, Parts, Service, Finance, and Administration. Integration between RouteOne and the DMS creates more efficiency within a dealership’s sales process.
RouteOne has developed a true dealer choice model, providing open access to multiple dealer management systems, allowing dealers the option to select which service providers best meet the needs of their business. It is the most comprehensive in the industry.
Benefits of integrating your automotive management system to RouteOne include:
- Eliminate duplicate entry into multiple systems
- Exchange credit application and decision information between your dealership management system (DMS) and finance sources in near-real time, simplifying and improving the credit application process
- Send the application from your automotive dealer management system to RouteOne for finance source submission
- Return the credit decision received from the finance source from RouteOne to your automotive dealer management system
- Originate an application in RouteOne, send it to the automotive dealer management system to populate customer screens, and work the deal further
- Get a concise yet comprehensive view of your dealership’s finance department and lender performance to pinpoint new opportunities for growth and profit
Download the list of integrated dealership management systems (DMS) by selecting the button below. Don’t see your DMS listed? Contact us at 866-933-0663.