Now available - enhancements to the free RouteOne Android™ app, including the ability to forward ‘sent’ applications to a new finance source, securely text message with supporting finance sources, get payoff quotes, and capture leads into the Lead Manager within RouteOne. This additional functionality will also be available for the iPhone® in the coming months.
The additions enhance the base functionality of the app, which allows users to view and manage RouteOne deals and leads and request and view credit scores instantly, whether in the F&I office or outside the dealership. In addition to the Android app, RouteOne offers an industry-leading suite of mobile tools, including apps available for use on the BlackBerry®, iPhone, iPad™, iPod® and soon, for Windows 7 Phone. RouteOne.net is also compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch®, and Android mobile browsers.
The RouteOne app will be automatically updated for users who turn on the automatic update feature in their Android phone. Others will need to update it manually (dealers should look for the new RouteOne app on their update notification list).
Dealers may contact RouteOne Customer Support at 866.933.0663 with additional questions.
Why RouteOne? We are a management tool that will help you to navigate the challenges you face. How can you optimize your business to be the most profitable? Take advantage of these eight easy steps:
- The core RouteOne system is FREE to your dealership. More than 22,000 dealerships have chosen to use RouteOne as their credit application platform. We’re contracted with more than 550 lenders – 98% of them non-captive, including prime and subprime lenders and banks. So it’s highly likely that the finance sources you currently conduct business with are connected to RouteOne.
- Credit reports. RouteOne will allow you to run credit bureau requests and view reports and scores directly within the system. Why is this significant? Because it makes for a quicker process. Running bureaus directly within RouteOne pre-populates the credit application, saving you data entry time.
- We’re available on just about every mobile device, including the iPhone, Android, and iPad. So you can manage your deals anywhere, in the dealership or out to lunch!
- We employ a talented team of business development managers nationwide whose job it is to serve YOU and your dealership. Additionally, our in-house customer support teams are on call, ready to answer questions and assist you with training. We have hired only the best business development managers to support you. They have been able to help dealers find ways to save money and grow profits.
- We provide a robust suite of subscription-based and FREE compliance products and services that are designed to help you meet regulatory requirements and stay within the law. These include credit score disclosure notices, adverse action notices, identify verification and electronic storage services, and user reports that help you keep an eye on activity within the dealership.
- We integrate with more than 60 dealer service providers. Our integration to these systems can help you reduce this data entry time tremendously!
- We offer some other tools to help build your brand and strengthen loyalty to the manufacturer. We provide exclusive access to several Credit Cards with special RouteOne programs.
- We issue no long-term contracts. You can cancel subscriptions at any time with no harsh penalties or fees!
This is the time to take action! Learn more by contacting our customer support center at 866.933.0663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for allowing us to serve your dealership!
At RouteOne, we appreciate that your business can sometimes take you out of the dealership. It’s just not practical in this day and age to be limited to the four walls of your office to conduct business! That’s why RouteOne is proud to offer our platform on the iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. We also support most mobile browsers. What does this mean to you? Well, you can take the power of RouteOne anywhere, no matter where you are – on the lot, out to lunch, or at your son’s Little League game! Track and manage deals from the palm of your hand.
Say you’re at lunch and want to check the status of a deal. Not sure if a deal has been approved or declined? Check the deal status easily from the Deal Manager. Once you select the customer’s name, you can view the decision details for more information. Then get back to your meal!
Now say you’re on the lot with a potential new customer who’s not really sure they’re going to commit to a vehicle purchase. From the FREE RouteOne mobile application, you can request credit scores immediately and advise the customer of their financing options, without ever setting foot in the office!
Download the free app for your iPhone here or the Android Market here! (Learn more at our training video on YouTube here.) Don’t forget that your DSA activate your dealership in the Mobile Services section of the Dealer Info within the Admin tab) before you may While you’re at it, enter our Mobile Madness contest at www.routeone.com/mobile to become eligible to receive gift cards or an Apple iPad! Contact us at 866.933.063 to learn more. Thank you for your business!