RouteOne will host two informative and educational webinars in December. Please join us December 13, 2011 for the second in this webinar series, focusing on social media. Dealers and Finance Sources welcome.
Join RouteOne and Kathi Kruse, automotive social media expert, for a fascinating webinar on the new social economy and how to take advantage of social media to create more interest and profit in F&I. Kathi is the founder of Kruse Control Inc., an award-winning social media coaching and training company that assists dealerships in using best practices and creative new ideas to generate higher profits. Car buyers spend many hours online researching their next vehicle, and many say a referral from friends & family influences their decision. Word-of-mouth has always had influence on the way your customers buy. Social media is word-of-mouth...digitized.
In this timely webinar, you’ll learn how retail automotive has shifted toward the social customer and the implications of this for the 2012 Finance Department. We’ll discuss some best practices for marketing on social and other platforms, and how to maintain a great online reputation. We’ll also discuss
• Powerful ways to grow your business
• The most useful marketing platforms for the F&I Department
• Winning marketing strategies to generate leads and increase conversion rates
• The importance of developing staff to support your social media strategy
• The risks of ignoring your online ratings and what you can do about it
• RouteOne features and tools that will help you integrate these strategies and take your store to the next level
Don’t miss this Webinar! You’ll take away valuable information that you may use immediately. The Social economy is here. Register now!